It's been a weird few days, so I won't waste your time. We did a bunch of stuff this week, so let's get to it!
Click here to download the episode!
Pat rants on being frustrated by yard work (3:12) and rude colleagues (5:31), rambles on a busy Saturday (17:12), and takes shirtless dudes to task with this week’s question (24:03). Plus new video games (32:06), Nintendo Switch Lite (36:09), and the latest tune from Proper. (42:14)!
In the interest of time (aka it was midnight), I'm just gonna hit the high notes here and send you on your way. Here goes!
- If you can come teach me how to replace my weed wacker string, I would be eternally grateful. It will be too hot today to ask you to cut the grass, so I can take care of that. (UPDATE: I figured out this very simple thing and got my grass cut before the sun hit me.)
- When working in an office, keep your goddamn music to a reasonable volume. And don't try to play the "oh you just hate Jesus" card when someone asks you to turn it down a bit.
- Ornament premiere was a bit underwhelming, as was that second bookcase, but it was nice to see some old pals and get free furniture. Also my mom and I got ice cream!
- Dear adult males, wear shirts in public places that aren't pools, theme parks, or beaches. Thanks.
- I am pretty excited for Nintendo Switch Lite. It has everything I want and the "missing" features are ones I wasn't planning on using. Win-win!
- Thanks so much to our friends, Proper., for their tune this week. Go get the thing and check out their social places: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, and YouTube!
That's it, pals! I realize I forgot to mention both the Batman Beyond Blu-ray announcement (October 16 for digital [$50], October 29 for physical [$100]!) and the Baseball Hall of Fame Induction this weekend (Jayson Stark!). My bad - but get excited for that stuff! Next week I may have mowed my tiny lawn!
Until then, don't do anything I wouldn't do!
Crap open a cold one!