Click here to download the episode!
It's always a crap shoot when I ask listeners questions for the show. As I've said, probably many times, I just assume no one listens so I don't have any pressure. So when I got so many responses to my holiday traditions query, I was excited! But then I was terrified because I had to do a bunch of reading out loud. I think I did okay, so thanks to everyone who shared their stuff with me!
NFL Game of the Week 15: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
- NE: Brandin Cooks - can he do the stuff?
- PIT: Ben, Bell, Brown - Houston, we have a ripoff
- WINNER: NE. I can't see them losing two in a row with this offense.
Not a lot in the entertainment stuff this week, but THE BIG ONE is out for you to go see. Plus, I gave you some wonderful ideas for holiday specials to watch. Yeah!
The Ballad of Lefty Brown
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
And for your holiday-watching needs, here's what I'm going to be streaming/spinning this week!
- Home Alone
- Die Hard
- Jingle All the Way
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Beavis and Butt-head Do Christmas
- The Office Secret Santa Pack
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 6, episode 13: A Very Sunny Christmas
Our tune this week is a fresh one from our friends, Call Your Shot. Get their new EP (Sell Your Heart) on bandcamp now! Wooooo!
For once this winter, we had a bunch of HOTSTOVE stuff to discuss. Woooo baseball!
- Giancarlo Stanton to the Yankees is official - BOOOO
- Marcell Ozuna traded to the Cardinals - really good pickup for them
- Alan Trammel, Jack Morris, and Bob Costas are going to the Hall of Fame!
- Orioles shopping Machado: Phillies near the top of the list?
- Phillies sign relievers Pat Neshek and Tommy Hunter
We wrapped this week with a weird ruling from the IOC and an express rasslin preview, so do with those what you will - and be sure to join me next week for my favorite show of the year!
Crap open a cold one!
Post a Comment